tháng 3 07, 2011

À tháng 3 ...

I want to be as free as winds that cross earth
As they bring the breath of life to all under the same sky.

Of the northern lights and the whispering forests, I have dreamt and
With the song of the stream and the ascent of the sun, I welcome the morning.

I’ll embrace these feelings of love
As I set off for the future, journeying to a time I yearn to live in,
I am grateful for the hope of courage
That has been given me on this beautiful star.
---------------------
I can hope for nothing more than that this song would reach you,
Riding on the wings of love and delivered in the range of voices






xem nào..., hai ngày nữa lại là ngày phụ nữ rồi nhỉ.
L không có ở đây C mới nhận ra một năm có nhiều ngày lễ tới thế nào,
lại thấy trống vắng, lại thấy chênh vênh, và lạc lõng...
Kí ức vào ra bất chợt,
lòng bời hời,
nỗi nhớ thổi ngược chiều gió
...
càng lúc càng thấy mơ hồ,
khó sống và dễ khóc,
càng trưởng thành càng thấy mình chỉ là đứa trẻ cô đơn
...

À tháng 3...,
vậy là nửa năm rồi đấy...

À tháng 3...,
mùa đông đi qua rồi...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét