tháng 3 28, 2014

Vụn vặt tháng ba (Hai)

1. Seeing couples madly in love after many years brings tears to my eyes.


"Don’t choose the better guy, choose the guy who will make you a better girl." For some people, I guess they’re the lucky ones.

2. I went to a wedding last night… It seems like everyone around me is getting Yêu- Được Yêu these days. All of a sudden, life seems real, that we are growing up, n certainly growing up fast. The more weddings you attend, seeing the newly weds, the more you begin to see a clearer picture of who you want to walk down with too...

3. Be careful who you make memories with. Those things can last a lifetime.

4. I think the saddest reason would always be “Right one at the wrong time.” I’ve heard my heart tell me that one too many times. No doubt i did wish they were right. I wish we still lived in an era like the older generation where love really could last a lifetime.

5. What happened to romance? sappy soppy longhand love letters... What if tmrw never comes? I can’t deny i miss the surprises n little things. I miss the old times.

6. Everything feels different for the longest time now. But i’m just trying to convince myself everyday that it isn’t.

7. What’s wrong with my body??! Urgh, I need to stop eating. Sigh… I’m sooo exhausted. Well, not like anyone cares.






Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét